Friday, August 5, 2011

One more day

I cannot believe that tomorrow is my last day at the St Cloud Times. I have had such a great experience that I wish I could move up here now. But I am looking forward to my next internship in Texas and my last semester in school. This was a good stepping stone for me to realize everything I do is worth something :)

 Summer 2011 Interns, (left to right)
Kaitlin Keane, Kentucky, My Nguyen, California, Jennifer Bissel, Ramona Marozas, Minnesota, Bre Mcgee, Minnesota, and not pictured Charly Haley, Minnesota. 
Summer 2011 Photo Staff, (left to right)
Kimm Andersen, Dave Schwarz, Bre Mcgee, Kaitlin Keane, Jason Wachter.


And I forgot to add my fan mail that I got a little while ago. Sure I've gotten a few e-mails as a job well done. But the feeling of getting something in the mail is amazing. It literally made my day.

" Dear Kaitlin,
I have received  many compliments of your photo you took of me at the Antique Gallery appraisal. I liked the picture in this morning's paper, Best Bagger Contest. Good Work!
Sincerely, Marie Brutger"


No comments:

Post a Comment