Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back in Kentucky

I've been home in good ole Kentucky since the second week of August. It has been amazing to be home, and I almost don't want to leave, but I know that Texas will bring many new opportunities and I just have to remind myself I will come back.

Here are a full fun photos I've done this "summer" my summer since I've been home. :)


 First Matt and I went on a vacation to Panama City Beach with our friends Chuck and Nina Jewell. 






We celebrated our family in August with welcoming Baby Hayden into our crazy family in Ohio.












After all is said and done I realize my immediate family never got a photo together...oh well :)

My cousin Jake, turned four :)



WKU football--well kind of :)




This just about sums up the end of the game :/

PMA Rush Function 



No comments:

Post a Comment