Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Celebrate Kentucky

At the University of Kentucky's hospital there is a new Celebrate Kentucky wall, which is a giant wall full of photographs taken in Kentucky. I was lucky enough to have one of my photographs chosen for this wall. And today I just got a first view of what it looks like via some photos I saw taken online.

Here is the photo that got chosen,

Bonnie, left, Christine's Lund's mother, took pictures and video recorded Lund getting her hair done for her first prom Saturday, March, 20, 2009.
"I did this with your sister, so now I'm going to do it with you," Bonnie said.
"I've never seen those..." Jenn, Lund's sister said quitley.



I mean of course my photo is either super tiny, in the top left corner in the first one. Or cut in half in the top left corner in the bottom photo.

Either way I am super excited about this, and it is even cooler that I can put this on my resume. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment