Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pink Heals

This event reminded me of the things Ford puts on back home. Which of coure made me miss home more, but the shots I came out with were good in my book :)

 Dee Straight, cancer survivor, sits on one of the pink trucks during the Pink Heals Tour Sunday, Oct. 23.

KAITLIN KEANE/KKEANE@VICAD.COM

 Side of one of the pink fire trucks at the Pink Heals Tour Sunday, Oct. 23.

KAITLIN KEANE/KKEANE@VICAD.COM
Calhoun County sheriff, B. B. Browning, says a few words at the Pink Heals Tour Sunday Oct. 23.
KAITLIN KEANE/KKEANE@VICAD.COM
Ricky Cantu, 8, practices his form before performing with the Victoria Karate Academy at the Pink Heals Tour Sunday, Oct. 23.


KAITLIN KEANE/KKEANE@VICAD.COM

(This is my second favorite shot from the event. There is just something about this kid and his bow shaft that I love. It kills me that the background is tilted it but if I tried to fix I would lose some of his foot. Either way, he has an attitude and I love it)

Margie Dickson, left, and Kindra Schlather stand in front of one of the pink fire trucks at the Pink Heals Tour Sunday Oct. 23. Schlather wrote on the truck in memory of her sister, Deidra.


KAITLIN KEANE/KKEANE@VICAD.COM
Frank Coronado holds his granddaughter, Taylnn Skye Speedon, 3, as she takes a nap during the Pink Heals Tour Sunday, Oct. 23.


KAITLIN KEANE/KKEANE@VICAD.COM
Brianne Luna, left, and Kaylee Ramirez volunteer at the “Kotton Kandy” stand during the Pink Heals Tour with the Trevino Family Sunday, Oct. 23.


KAITLIN KEANE/KKEANE@VICAD.COM
Calise Domingue, 7, gets a hug from John Rigione, a firefighter from Pennsylvania, during the Pink Heals Tour. Domingue is a four year survivor of Leukemia.


“Calise- thank you for healing me- 2010,” is what Domingue wrote on one of the pink fire trucks Sunday Oct. 23.

KAITLIN KEANE/KKEANE@VICAD.COM
Calise Domingue, 7, gets a hug from Bob Bidwell, a firefighter from Connecticut, during the Pink Heals Tour. Domingue is a four year survivor of Leukemia.

“Calise- thank you for healing me- 2010,” is what Domingue wrote on one of the pink fire trucks Sunday Oct. 23.

KAITLIN KEANE/KKEANE@VICAD.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment