Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pets of the Week

Yes I know what you are going to say.

1.I have a photojournalism degree

2. from one of the best schools in the nation

3. with three internships under my belt


BUT pets of the week have to be taken and on a day that I haven't done anything else I will surely do them. I was also able to make a little voice over video with it. Meh. We must all do things that are beneath us lolololol JK. Legit favorite part of the day --- petting kittens and getting paid for it.

just another point for the photographer. check.


 Photo by Kaitlin Keane/photo@richmondregister.com

This week's cat is Sabrina, 6-year-old spayed and fully declawed.
 Photo by Kaitlin Keane/photo@richmondregister.com

This week's dog is Jake, 3-year-old English Setter.

BAM. check out this video. meow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment