Wednesday, June 29, 2016

H & W Sports Shop fire


Thursday night a local business in downtown Campbellsville was struck by lightning and caught fire. It was such a crazy night.

I was luckily enough to be home to be able to react to the scanner call and head down pretty fast. 

Spot news can be such dramatic events but they can make for the most beautiful images. 
I think some of my favorite images come from spot news events. I have to think on my feet more and try and make a "routine" scene engaging. 

Lightning still filled the sky as crews were batting the blaze. I was able get to some of the most amazing lightning photos that night. 

Not to mention I also wrote a 1,300 word story the next day. Boom. (And yes that is my headline)
Read it: here

CKNJ/ www.cknj.com

CKNJ/ www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com 
KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com

KAITLIN KEANE/ CKNJ
www.cknj.com


No comments:

Post a Comment