Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finally in St. Cloud

I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever. With the end of school, chips quinn program in Nashville, and my move to Minnesota--blogging just hasn't been on my mind.

I am starting my second week at the St. Cloud Times this week and I am loving every minute of it! I was able to make it on the front page on just day four and then front of the local section the next day. Can we say most awesome intern ever?! I think yes. :)

I will now post some of my favorites and add links to the web galleries!



River Bats home opener
Fan cheering before the opening River Bats game.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane


Prescott Romaine puts his hat over his heart during the national anthem at the River Bat opening game Friday.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane
(this is the one that made front page )


River Bats mascot sits in the stands with fans during Friday's opening game.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

check out more:
 http://www.sctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=DR&Dato=20110603&Kategori=GALLERIES02&Lopenr=603001&Ref=PH 

Breakfast on the Farm


Kyra Falk holds a rat terrier collie cross puppy during the Stearns County Breakfast on the Farm event Saturday, hosted on Schefers Dairy Farm.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

Ryatt Austin gets his hand licked by a calf Saturday at Schefers Dairy Farm for Stearns County Breakfast on the Farm event.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane 





Levi Feldhege eats ice cream at Schefers Dairy Farm during Stearns County Breakfast on the Farm event.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane





check out more:
http://www.sctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=DR&Dato=20110604&Kategori=GALLERIES02&Lopenr=604002&Ref=PH

Sartell High School Graduation 
Josh Erickson adjusts his cap before graduating from Sartell High School Saturday.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane 



Adam Kourajian gets named valedictorian Saturday at Sartell High School graduation,
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane 





Bailey Hollencamp waves to family in the stands before graduating Saturday from Sartell High School.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane


check out more:
http://www.sctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=DR&Dato=20110604&Kategori=GALLERIES02&Lopenr=604003&Ref=PH

Sartell Community Gardens

Anna and Jason Malikowski water their new garden plot at Northridge Sartell Community Garden. They started the garden Monday, May 30 with the help of Jason's parents. 




Kaye Wenker, the volunteer coordinator at Northridge Sartell Community Garden.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane



Anna and Jason Malikowski water their new garden plot at Northridge Sartell Community Garden.  This is their first year to garden, they planted tomatoes, peppers, onions, carrots, peas, and many more vegetables. "The lettuce surprised us, came up so fast, just four days," Jason said.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane



Sartell Wading pool
Olivia, 5, swims at Watab wading pool in Sartell. The pool is now open from noon to 7 p.m.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

Watab wading pool in Sartell,  pool is now open from noon to 7 p.m.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

Jordan Cruz uses his squirt gun at the Watab wading pool in Sartell. The pool is now open from noon to 7 p.m.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane





I am learning so much already and I am having such a good time going to so many different things, this is just a good reminder of why I am going to school and why I cannot wait to get done so I can do this everyday :) 
 
It is so cool to see your photos on a website like this :) 


My gallery was third most seen on Sunday :) even cooler! 

Now that I have internet in my apartment, I hope to update more often :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment