Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rain, rain, go away

Okay WKU PJ, I was not prepared for down pours. Yes we have rain at WKU, but I never had to shoot it in before. That should be a mandatory thing in practicum, yea Mr. B said "it would be a good idea," but that doesn't mean I actually did it! And of course I didn't have my rain coat or rain boots today :( hello super wet sperry's.
But before this wet afternoon, I started my day with another staff photographer, following some old people bike...I did mostly video, but I will add one photo from that, to get an idea.

Water levels rise on Tuesday, June 21 on Verterans Drive in St Cloud.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

By standers watch as stuck cars have to get pulled out of rising water levels Tuesday, June 21 on Verterans Drive in St Cloud.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

Water levels rise on Tuesday, June 21 on Verterans Drive in St Cloud. Cars must make turns onto side roads in order to continue.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

Water pours out of a car after being pulled out of rising water on Tuesday, June 21 on Verterans Drive in St Cloud.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

Children watch from inside a house on 34th street as cars get pulled out of rising water levels Tuesday, June 21 on Verterans Drive in St Cloud.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane 
Trying to follow something that is moving isn't a good photo opp, but video did make up for that a little. We'll see this in a couple weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment