Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rainy Foley Fun Days

This would be the second day IN A ROW in which it rained cats and dogs, and me being without my raincoat :( at least I remembered my rainboots this day.

Thanks to Kimm Andersen who was with me at this parade, he was able to capture the true feelings I was expressing to the rain.
Cody Eisenschenk, wrapped from head to toe in trash bags waits and watches for the Foley Fun Days Grande Parade, in the rain Wednesday, June 22.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

Dylan Coulter smiles back at his mom during the Foley Fun Days Grande Parade Wedneday, June 22.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

Rain continued to come down on people while they sat and watched the Foley Fun Days Grande Parade Wednesday, June 22.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

Jacob Peterson shows off his loot gathered during the Grande Parade at Foley Fun Days.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane
Brandilyn Gracia waits in the rain for the Grande Parade to begin at Foley Fun Days Wednesday, June 22.
Times photo by Kaitlin Keane

At the end of the second rain day, I was a very upset wet intern ha





No comments:

Post a Comment