Thursday, June 23, 2011

what to buy...what to buy....

As I'm sitting here at work, waiting for something news worthy to happen, I am looking though all the things I NEED to buy.

here are the choices...there are a few things that might out way the others.

first I would enjoy getting a 7d...with a rebate makes the idea of purchasing my own much more appealing. 
I'm not a person who enjoys carrying my camera naked...as in without a bag some days. So I feel like having a purse like this, not my normal camera back pack, would be a useful thing.
I had ordered a new backpack about a month ago, and when I received it I had realized that it was not what I wanted, so now I'm waiting and hoping I can exchange my sucky bag for this bag I would like :) 

this would be such a fun little toy to have... near the bottom of the list on needs, but I feel like you could add so much more fun stuff to projects with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment