Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sport Story

I'm in the process of finishing up my sport story that is due Monday, I am doing a story on Eliah, a high school freshman who dances. Here are two of my favorite's so far...and oddly enough either are of him actually dancing ha.


April 5--
Eliah has two half-brother that are grown and out of the house. When Eliah isn't at school or at the dance studio he is at home either in his room or watching TV with his mother and father.
Eliah has a computer in his room but there is no internet.
"My mama doesn't trust me," Eliah said.
The new bed set was just recently added to Eliah's room. He is at the age where there is still your childhood in the bedroom along with trying to grow up. Having a dinosaur boarder all around the room but while also having more current posters on the walls.
April 1--
Eliah is a freshman at Warren East High School. While being a dancer isn't a common sight with males in high school. Eliah is one of three male dancers at Dance Art Studio in Bowling Green Ky. Eliah said that at school there isn't to much of a shock that he dances because he has been dancing since he was 4 years-old.
"In the third and fourth grade is when the teasing started..and then again in seventh grade, because that is when all the schools came together," Eliah said.
While has mostly girl friends, he is heterosexual.
"I get that I'm gay all the time just because I dance," Eliah said, but now he just lets it roll off his shoulder.


No comments:

Post a Comment