Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week # 3 Practicum

This was a good weekend mom came down for visit, with this class I'm in--weekends are the best for photos, so I haven't been home in a while, so I was glad to have a familiar face.

FEB 11, 2011--
Samantha Bashman, 12, and McKenzie Ribar, 8, text friends during the Valentine's Day Lock In at The Skatebox, Saturday night, Feb. 11, 2011.
"I like coming to the skate rink because I get to meet new friends," Ribar said.

(photo by KAITLIN KEANE)
FEB 11, 2011--
"My favorite part was slow dancing because I get to sit on my dads lap," Sophie South said.
Sophie's dad, Tim, where different from a lot of other couples, because Tim is in a wheelchair.
The Souths danced together Friday night, Feb. 11, 2011 at the My Girl Valentine Dance at Phil Moore Park. The 13th Annual dance was the largest with 500 attends put on by Bowling Green Park and Recreation.

(photo by KAITLIN KEANE)
FEB 13, 2011--
Walker Williams runs with his dog Memphis, left, and another dog at the Bark Park, Sunday, Feb 13, 2011.
The weather in Bowling Green was in the high 50s which was a change from a week of snow days.
This was the first time for Williams family to bring the 3-week-old puppy to the park.
"He just needed to be able to run around, plus this is such a pretty weekend," Melanie Williams, mother, said.

(photo by KAITLIN KEANE)

No comments:

Post a Comment